I Sing Whenever I Sing...

Will be out of pocket for a little bit. Heading to PA to hang out with my sister (excellent!) and we're actually going to do some camping. Hold your laughter please.

I will leave you with the rockin’ theme song from Gammera The Invincible, which we saw last night. (Great movie by the way. Silly but in a really neat way. The Giant Gila Monster not so much. That was bad to the core, ukulele and all.)

Poor Gammera, he's just a misunderstood giant turtle monster (and sometime UFO). To quote Toschio, the little boy in the movie who has a compassion for turtles, "he's just big and clumsy”.

Gammera by The Moons


Smell you later!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I coulԁ not resist cοmmenting. Wеll written!


Feel free to surf to my site :: http://www.utilitytruck1.com