Skintight Baggy Pants

Steven Kurutz recently wrote an article about the Amish electric fireplace aka the adult toy sounding Heat Surge Roll-n-Glow. (You may remember my earlier post on this.)

Below is an excerpt from the article, where Mr. Baker, V.P. of Roll-n-Glow, opines on the heater's popularity:
"Mr. Baker said even he was somewhat surprised at the way the heater had captured the public's attention.

"I think a lot of it goes back to the irony of the Amish and an electric fireplace," he said. "How can that be? It's like skintight baggy pants."
Hmmmmmm.....'skintight baggy pants'? I of course did what any other person would do and did a Google image search of this. I never thought I'd see a horrendous Thomas Kinkade painting, Elton John in tartan plaid from head to toe and ass pictures for a 'Natural Buttocks Enhancement Cream' all on one page. I love Google image.

0 comments: