Zombiefied

So I finally watched it! Overall it was pretty close to how I had remembered it - bizarre and scary rolled into one.
  • Overall Scare factor (B-): The zombies themselves were pretty scary but what I think scared me more was the thought of being in open waters and not knowing what's lurking beneath. Now *that* creeps me out!
  • Bad Acting factor (C+): Fitting for a B horror flick. Token girl in bikini and an anorexic Peter Cushing.
  • Creepy Music factor (B+): The music is totally creepy!











Now on to the next horror film! Speaking of which, I read that Natalie Portman is possibly starring in a remake of Suspiria. Not sure if it's true. Could be interesting (or just really really really bad). What I want to know is if The Goblins will be doing the music again. That freaky Italian prog-rock is the backbone of that movie!

0 comments: