Dance Mix 89

Today I listened to an old mix tape of mine:















Side A
Bring Me Edelweiss / Edelweiss (I still love this song.)
Route 66 / Depeche Mode
Blister In The Sun / Violent Femmes
Kiss Me / Stephen Duffy
Tenderness / General Public
She Drives Me Crazy / Fine Young Cannibals
I Beg Your Pardon / Kon Kan
A Little Respect / Erasure
She Wants To Dance With Me / Rick Astley (BWA!)
Funky Cold Medina / Tone Loc
Round and Round / New Order




Side B
I Beg Your Pardon / Kon Kan (So nice, I put it on twice.)
Medicine Show / Big Audio Dynamite
New Life / Depeche Mode
Have In Mind / Cetu Javu
King For A Day / XTC
The Afterworld / The Essence
Belfast Child / Simple Minds (Bizarre choice for a dance mix.)
My Heart Goes Bang / Dead Or Alive
Everlasting Love / Howard Jones
Desire / Gene Loves Jezebel
Beat of Love / Voice Of The Beehive (I totally forgot about this song -- I love it!  "The beat of love is a nasty one.  There are all kinds of ways to get banged.....")

1 comments:

snapfish said...

I LOVE Bring Me Edelweiss! That song KILLS me! I also like I Beg Your Pardon. And the musical similarities continue.