Mutant Tax

Got a great deal on a car today although we did have to pay a sizeable mutant tax for dealing with the car salesman. I have to say that I was surprised by how stereotypical the whole process was. I just about died when the car salesman came back after his 3rd time of talking with his manager and made the following list:
  1. Color
  2. Price
  3. Me
He said that it must be one of these three reasons why we're not committing to a deal. Can anyone say awkward? I didn't have the heart to tell him that it really was him and his car salesman tassle shoes and lazy eye so instead we said price. Luckily for us it resulted in him going back to his manager a couple more times and negotiating an even lower deal. Sweet!

2 comments:

snapfish said...

Oh not he did not!

I would have said "You're correct, it is number 2. Can fix that or are you having trouble seeing the price because one eye is focused on the wall?"

So, what'djall get?

anna said...

He totally did! The entire sales process was just bizarre.

So we got a 2009 Honda Civic EX. Check out the pics I just posted!