The Trollenberg Terror

The Trollenberg Terror (aka The Crawling Eye) is totally one of those movies that I remember watching as a kid. I know I've seen it more than once and from what I can remember it was always on at weird times, like Saturdays at 4:30 p.m. Gee, I wonder why.

Even though I could remember bits and pieces of the film I couldn't, for the life of me, remember the title..until today. I think my Google search was something like "horror film about giant squid in alps" and voila!

Please tell me I'm not alone in seeing this horrible gem of a movie!




There's another movie though that I just can't locate. And part of my problem is that I'm not even sure if it was a movie or an Outer Limits episode. What I do remember is this:
  • black and white film
  • set in the future
  • (possibly) set on a different planet
  • at certain points during the day the people on this planet would have to don special glasses and find cover so as to not get harmed by this lethal "rain".
  • This "rain" looked like glass.
Does anyone remember this at all?

0 comments: